Grade 12s can view and order their transcripts to be sent to PSIs, prospective employers and themselves at; https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/support/transcripts-and-certificates . PSI selections (to send Interim marks) is: May 1, 2020,
- Select "Send my transcript now and allow this Post Secondary Institution to request transcript and transcript information is then available to the PSI requested
*Currently available for students selecting the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island University, Thompson River University, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, College of the Rockies, Coast Mountain College, Camosun College, College of New Caledonia, Emily Carr University of Art + Design, Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, North Island College, Justice Institute of British Columbia and Northern Lights College.
- Student selects "Send Interim and Final Marks when they become available" (the default)
- Provided the student selects either "Send Interim and Final Marks when they become available" or "Send Final Marks when they become available" before this date, the student's final transcript information will be included when the Ministry sends final Transcript information to all students' selected PSIs in late July
Prom, Dry Grad and Commencement are times of joy, celebration and community which you will remember for life. However, these activites are also an EARNED PRIVILEGE. While you may qualify to graduate by successfully completing required courses, you ONLY qualify to participate in graduation activities through your behaviour.
Grad Pamplet 2019/2020
Application to participate in Grad Ceremonies 2019/2020
Grad Parent evening powerpoint presentation Oct.2019
In order to participate in graduation festivies, students MUST:
- Intent to Graduate Form (Letter of Expectations form - Application to Participate in Grad Ceremonies) signed by Student and Parent
- Grad Transition completed by November 15th (applicable for events that take place after the Grad Transitions deadline)
- Good attendance (no more than 50 unexcused absences). Please note that students must be excused within 2 weeks of absence
- Good academic standing and in a position to graduate
- All fees paid and outstanding textbooks handed in
- All on-line courses must be completed prior to Prom